BNA continues R&D activities to use VR and AR especially in aerospace field with advance level human machine interface interactions by spending necessary efforts to infrastructure, application development, experimental and evaluation studies. These activities are funded both by BNA’s own equity and R&D projects in collaboration with different customers.
Within the organization there are studies for;
- Virtual cockpit and AR / VR based advance level human machine interface interactions.
- Active prototyping and usability.
- Interactive product visualization
- Joint evaluation and discussion environment
- AR/VR based training and maintenance applications.
- AR/VR technology usage on unmanned air vehicles.