Position: Supply Chain and Industrialisation Expert
Job Reference Code: HR-CM-SCI
Posting Date: 06.05.2020
Closing Date: 06.07.2020
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Type: Full-Time
- B.Sc. and/or M.Sc. in Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of experience on Procurement and Supplier Management.
- Experience in sub-contract management and negotiation.
- Experience as a team member/manager of an IPT.
- Proficiency in English (written & spoken).
- Ability to lead and work with inter-disciplinary teams.
- Positive personality.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- No obstacle for Security Clearance.
- No obstacle for travelling.
- Experience in Defence & Aerospace sector is a plus.
- Knowledge in export controls and regulations.
- Experience in custom regulations.
- Working within BNA Commercial Directorate
- Leading the outsourcing process coordination with technical and administrative teams.
- Leading the RFP preparation and bid evaluation process
- Keeping continious communication with potential and existing vendors.
- Periodically evaluating and reporting supplier performances.
- Preparing periodical reports for upper management.
- Supporting other Commercial Directorate operations such as Marketing, Reporting
If you would like to register your interest, please click here to submit your application. The CV and cover letter must be saved, reporting clearly the Job Reference Code of the position.
Important: Only ".pdf, .doc, .docx" formats and maximum 1 MB file size is allowed per file.