Position: Air Vehicle Systems Design Engineer
Job Reference Code: HR-AS-ADE
Posting Date: 12.08.202021
Closing Date: 21.10.2021
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Type: Full-Times
· B.Sc. and/or M.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering or related engineering departments.
· 3+ years of experience in mechanical and/or fluidic system design (e.g. Environmental Control Systems, Fuel Systems, Flight Control Systems, and Hydraulic Systems).
· Experience working with Catia, NX, Creo or similar CAD tools.
· Familiarity with Systems Engineering approach in designing complex systems.
· Working knowledge on airworthiness regulations (either FAA or EASA).
· Proficiency in English (written & spoken).
· Ability to work with inter-disciplinary people/teams.
· Positive personality.
· Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Turkish languages.
· Experience using 1-D flow simulation software (e.g. Flow3D, FlowMaster, Amesim) or multibody dynamic simulation software(e.g ADAMS).
Working as part of Integrated Product Teams to design, develop, integrate and verify systems or subsystems for aerospace and defence projects.
If you would like to register your interest, please submit your application. The CV and cover letter must be saved, reporting clearly the Job Reference Code of the position.
Important: Only ".pdf, .doc, .docx" formats and maximum 1 MB file size is allowed per file.