Position: Flight Mechanics and Aerodynamic Design Engineer
Job Reference Code: HR-FM-ADE
Posting Date: 13.07.2020
Closing Date: 13.09.2020
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Type: Full-Time
- B.S. and/or M.S. in Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering or related engineering departments.
- 3+ years of experience in flight mechanics and aerodynamic design/analysis.
- Experience with Ansys Fluent or equivalent.
- Ability to use Catia and/or NX.
- Proficiency in English (written & spoken).
- Ability to work with inter-disciplinary people/teams.
- No military obligation.
- Positive personality.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge on airworthiness regulations (either FAA or EASA).
- Working as part of Integrated Product Team to design, develop, integrate and verify systems or subsystems for aerospace and defence projects.
The CV and cover letter must be saved, reporting clearly the Job Reference Code of the position.
Important: Only ".pdf, .doc, .docx" formats and maximum 1 MB file size is allowed per file.