Position: Programme Coordinator/Manager (Electronic Systems)
Job Reference Code: HR-PM-PCMES
Posting Date: 06.05.2020
Closing Date: 06.07.2020
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Type: Full-Time
- B.Sc. and/or M.Sc. in Electrical/Electronics Engineering departments.
- Proven Project/Programme Management experience (budgets, cost, schedule management, risk, mitigation)
- Experience in embedded system design, development and integration for military land and/or air platforms.
- Experience as a team member/manager of an IPT.
- Proficiency in project management tool use like MS Project, Primavera.
- Proficiency in English (written & spoken).
- Ability to lead and work with inter-disciplinary teams.
- Positive personality.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- No obstacle for Security Clearance.
- No obstacle for travelling.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certificate preferred.
- Experience in agile teams.
- Familiarity with PMO infrastructure.
- Familiarity with hardware and software design for land and/or air mission systems.
- Working experience of Industry Standards, like SAE 4754A, SAE 4761, MIL STD 499, ISO/IEC 15288, DO 178, DO 254, DO 160, etc.
- Knowledge on hardware/software development process.
- Experience on working with certification authority
- In charge of execution, monitor & control, delivery of artifacts and closure of the ongoing Electronic Systems domian programmes.
- Manage and lead the IPT of the ongoing programmes.
- Support the proposal preparation process on potential programmes/captures.
- Track programme progress/status and prepare indicator metrics.
- Report programme and capture status to senior management.
- Support the infrastructure development of PMO function and improve the Project Management Process of the company.
- Soft skill key words; leadership, motivation, communication, decision making, negotiation, perseverance.
If you would like to register your interest, please click here to submit your application. The CV and cover letter must be saved, reporting clearly the Job Reference Code of the position.
Important: Only ".pdf, .doc, .docx" formats and maximum 1 MB file size is allowed per file.