Position: Long Term Software Intern
Job Reference Code: HR-ES-LTSE
Posting Date: 06.09.2021
Closing Date: 07.10.2021
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Type: Full-Time
· B.Sc. (or Senior in University) in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering or other relevant departments
· Knowledge/familiarity and interest in following topics;
- Micro-services and Containerised Architectures
- Cloud based computing
- Zero-Trust and Sidecar Security
· Ability to work independently and within a multinational team
· Good communication (oral and written) skills
· Proficiency in English (written and spoken)
Under the supervision of a Senior Engineer, Long Term Software Intern will conduct literature survey and prepare a feasibility analysis on following topics;
· Micro-services and Containerised Architectures
· Cloud based computing
· Zero-Trust and Sidecar Security
Long Term Software Intern will prepare a technology report and present to the audience in English language.
It is essential to summarize knowledge and experience in given topics with the cover letter.
The CV and cover letter must be saved, reporting clearly the Job Reference Code of the position
Important: Only ".pdf, .doc, .docx" formats and maximum 1 MB file size is allowed per file.