Position: Senior Embedded Software Engineer
Job Reference Code: HR-ES-SSE
Posting Date: 02.02.2021
Closing Date: 02.04.2021
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Type: Full-Time
- Sc. in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering or other relevant departments
- 6+ years of experience in Software Engineering
- Thorough knowledge and strong experience in using the C/C++ language, preferably for embedded platforms
- Ability to generate life-cycle software artifacts, required for formal documentation of the software requirements, design and verification processes
- Attitude to adhere to development plans and standards of the project, as well as the company’s processes while performing software development activities
- Familiarity with software configuration management and change management tools (SVN, ClearCase, JIRA, ClearQuest, etc.)
- Ability to work with multidisciplinary teams
- Good organisational and communication (oral and written) skills, for which fluency in English is required
- Self-starter and self-motivated who is used to working independently without extensive supervision or as part of project teams
- For male candidates, completed military service
- 6+ years of experience in designing, coding, integrating, verifying and carefully documenting software for embedded avionic systems
- Working experience in software development life-cycle and certification activities in accordance with RTCA DO-178
- Experience in the development of embedded software for processing platforms without operating system (i.e. in bare-metal software development)
- Experience in real-time operating systems, preferably for safety critical applications (Green Hills Integrity, Wind River VxWorks)
- Experience in low-level software development such as Board Support Packages, device drivers, drivers for processor on-chip features, etc.
- Experience in Graphical User Interface application frameworks (preferably Qt)
- Experience in continuous integration, build and test automation
- Familiarity with DOORS
- Familiarity with Python
The Senior Embedded Software Engineer will be a member of the software engineering team that performs the development, verification and maintenance activities of an embedded software in C language, certifiable for safety critical avionics systems according to RTCA DO-178 up to Level A.
The CV and cover letter must be saved, reporting clearly the Job Reference Code of the position.
Important: Only ".pdf, .doc, .docx" formats and maximum 1 MB file size is allowed per file.