Position: Senior Embedded Software Engineer
Job Reference Code: HR-ES-SSE
Posting Date: 06.05.2020
Closing Date: 06.07.2020
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Type: Full-Time
- Sc. in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering or other relevant departments
- 6+ years of experience in Software Engineering
- Thorough knowledge and strong experience in using the C/C++ language, preferably for embedded platforms
- Ability to generate life-cycle software artifacts, required for formal documentation of the software requirements, design and verification processes
- Attitude to adhere to development plans and standards of the project, as well as the company’s processes while performing software development activities
- Familiarity with software configuration management and change management tools (SVN, ClearCase, JIRA, ClearQuest, etc.)
- Ability to work with multidisciplinary teams
- Good organisational and communication (oral and written) skills, for which fluency in English is required
- Self-starter and self-motivated who is used to working independently without extensive supervision or as part of project teams
- For male candidates, completed military service
- 6+ years of experience in designing, coding, integrating, verifying and carefully documenting software for embedded avionic systems
- Working experience in software development life-cycle and certification activities in accordance with RTCA DO-178
- Experience in the development of embedded software for processing platforms without operating system (i.e. in bare-metal software development)
- Experience in real-time operating systems, preferably for safety critical applications (Green Hills Integrity, Wind River VxWorks)
- Experience in low-level software development such as Board Support Packages, device drivers, drivers for processor on-chip features, etc.
- Experience in Graphical User Interface application frameworks (preferably Qt)
- Experience in continuous integration, build and test automation
- Familiarity with DOORS
- Familiarity with Python
The Senior Embedded Software Engineer will be a member of the software engineering team that performs the development, verification and maintenance activities of an embedded software in C language, certifiable for safety critical avionics systems according to RTCA DO-178 up to Level A.
If you would like to register your interest, please click here to submit your application.
The CV and cover letter must be saved, reporting clearly the Job Reference Code of the position.
Important: Only ".pdf, .doc, .docx" formats and maximum 1 MB file size is allowed per file.