Position: Senior System Engineer Programme Leader
Posting Date: 05.04.2022
Closing Date: -
Number of Vacancies: -
Job Type: Full-Time
· B.S. and/or M.S. in Electrical/Electronic or Mechanical Engineering departments.
· Knowledge on Systems Engineering and Systems Development Life Cycle processes for developing a complex system.
· Knowledge/experience on experience on Program Management
· Experience in Requirement Management Life Cycle
· Knowledge on system architecture design and product/system specificatin definition.
· Experience in verification/validation processes
· Experience in Model Based Systems Engineering and tools.
· Working experience with Industry Standards, like SAE ARP-4754A, SAE ARP-4761, MIL STD 499, MIL STD 810, MIL STD 461-464, ISO/IEC 15288, RTCA DO 178, RTCA DO 254, RTCA DO 160, etc.
· Ability to use common tools like DOORS, JIRA, SVN, Simulink, etc.
· Experience in system/sub-system integration for military air and/or land platforms.
· Experience in system test covering environmental qualification, test bench design/set-up, system testing and test reporting
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Proficiency in English (written & spoken).
· Ability to lead and work with inter-disciplinary teams.
· No obstacle for Security Clearance.
· Positive personality.
· Knowledge in control and stabilization of electro-mechanical systems
· Experience in electronic/avionic system or mechanical/ fluidic systems design
· Knowledge in platform mission systems including data/sensor management and specific communication protocols.
· Familiar with hardware/software development process.
· Knowledge on safety/reliability concepts (RTCA SAE ARP 4761)
· Good verbal and written communication skills.
· 10+ years’ experience especially in defence systems.
The CV and cover letter must be saved, reporting clearly the Job Reference Code of the position.
Important: Only ".pdf, .doc, .docx" formats and maximum 1 MB file size is allowed per file.