Position: Senior Embedded Software Engineer
Job Reference Code: HR-ES-SSE
Posting Date: 31.10.2021
Closing Date: 31.12.2021
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Type: Full-Time
· B.Sc. in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering or other relevant departments
· 6+ years of experience in Software Engineering
· Thorough knowledge and strong experience in using the C/C++ language, preferably for embedded platforms
· Ability to generate life-cycle software artifacts, required for formal documentation of the software requirements, design and verification processes
· Attitude to adhere to development plans and standards of the project, as well as the company’s processes while performing software development activities
· Familiarity with software configuration management and change management tools (SVN, ClearCase, JIRA, ClearQuest, etc.)
· Ability to work with multidisciplinary teams
· Good organisational and communication (oral and written) skills, for which fluency in English is required
· Self-starter and self-motivated who is used to working independently without extensive supervision or as part of project teams
· For male candidates, completed military service
· 6+ years of experience in designing, coding, integrating, verifying and carefully documenting software for embedded avionic systems
· Working experience in software development life-cycle and certification activities in accordance with RTCA DO-178
· Experience in the development of embedded software for processing platforms without operating system (i.e. in bare-metal software development)
· Experience in real-time operating systems, preferably for safety critical applications (Green Hills Integrity, Wind River VxWorks)
· Experience in low-level software development such as Board Support Packages, device drivers, drivers for processor on-chip features, etc.
· Experience in Graphical User Interface application frameworks (preferably Qt)
· Experience in continuous integration, build and test automation
· Familiarity with DOORS
· Familiarity with Python
The Senior Embedded Software Engineer will be a member of the software engineering team that performs the development, verification and maintenance activities of an embedded software in C language, certifiable for safety critical avionics systems according to RTCA DO-178 up to Level A.
The CV and cover letter must be saved, reporting clearly the Job Reference Code of the position.
Important: Only ".pdf, .doc, .docx" formats and maximum 1 MB file size is allowed per file.