Position: Hardware Design Engineer
Job Reference Code: HR-ES-HE1
Posting Date: 12.07.2019
Closing Date: 14.09.2019
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Type: Full-Time
- Sc. and/or M.Sc. in Electrical/Electronics Engineering or other relevant departments
- 3+ years of experience in board design including FPGA, CPLD, SoC and CPU
- Experience with data communication interfaces such as UART, SPI, I2C, CAN, Ethernet, Arinc-429 and Mil-Std-1553
- Experience in high-speed interfaces and understanding of signal integrity issues
- Familiarity with board level power conditioning and EMI/EMC constraints
- Experience with analog signal conditioning circuit design including ADC, DAC
- Compherensive electronic component knowledge.
- Experience in board design and analysis tools especially in Altium Designer and LTSpice
- Experience in schematics and multi-layer board layout design
- Familiarity with requirement decomposition, conceptual/detailed design, production transition and test phases of Hardware Development Life Cycle
- Strong hardware-firmware and hardware-software integration debugging skills and root-cause failure analysis
- Proficiency in English (written & spoken)
- Ability to work with inter-disciplinary teams
- Positive personality
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong hands-on lab experience with instrumentation equipment and processes
- Proficiency in board development life cycle processes
- Technical knowledge on platform mission systems including data/sensor management
- Familiarity with design for test and design for manufacturing issues
- Familiarity with DO 254 development cycle
- Performing design/development activities from requirement generation to final product/system delivery
- Preparation of all required technical documents
- Preparation of test plans and test benches for verifying board performance
If you would like to register your interest, please click here to submit your application.
The CV and cover letter must be saved, reporting clearly the Job Reference Code of the position.
Important: Only ".pdf, .doc, .docx" formats and maximum 1 MB file size is allowed per file.