Position: Senior System Engineer
Job Reference Code: HR-ES-SYE
Posting Date: 06.05.2020
Closing Date: 06.07.2020
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Type: Full-Time
- B.S. and/or M.S. in Electrical/Electronic Engineering departments.
- Knowledge of Systems Engineering and Systems Development Life Cycle processes for developing a complex system.
- Experience in system/sub-system integration for military land and/or air platforms.
- Working experience of Industry Standards, like SAE 4754A, SAE 4761, MIL STD 499, ISO/IEC 15288, DO 178 DO 254, DO 160, etc.
- Ability to use common systems engineering tools like DOORS, JIRA, SVN, Simulink, etc.
- Extensive experience in electronic/avionic system design.
- Familiarity with hardware and software design for land and/or air mission systems.
- Proficiency in English (written & spoken).
- Ability to lead and work with inter-disciplinary teams.
- No obstacle for Security Clearance.
- Positive personality.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- 10+ years’ experience defence system especially in defence systems.
- Knowledge on hardware/software development process.
- Proficiency in product/system specification definition, and also verification/validation processes.
- Experience on working with certification authority
- Knowledge of platform mission systems including data/sensor management and specific communication protocols.
- Knowledge of control and stabilization of electro-mechanical systems.
- Technical scope and team management, accountable for technical decisions and technical delivery of a new defence project.
- Performing/coordinating design/development/verification/certification activities from requirement generation to final product/system delivery
- Providing technical guidance and mentoring as appropriate
- Leading technical discussions internally and with the customer
- Identify and manage technical risk.
- Perform design reviews of all formal documents, across a variety of applications
If you would like to register your interest, please click here to submit your application.
The CV and cover letter must be saved, reporting clearly the Job Reference Code of the position.
Important: Only ".pdf, .doc, .docx" formats and maximum 1 MB file size is allowed per file.