Position: System Engineer
Job Reference Code: HR-ES-SYE
Posting Date: 13.07.2020
Closing Date: 13.09.2020
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Type: Full-Time
- B.S. and/or M.S. in Electrical/Electronic Engineering departments.
- Knowledge of Systems Engineering and Systems Development Life Cycle processes for developing a complex system.
- Experience in system/sub-system integration for military land and/or air platforms.
- Working experience of Industry Standards, like SAE 4754A, SAE 4761, MIL STD 499, ISO/IEC 15288, DO 178 DO 254, DO 160, etc.
- Ability to use common systems engineering tools like DOORS, JIRA, SVN, Simulink, etc.
- Extensive experience in electronic/avionic system design.
- Familiarity with hardware and software design for land and/or air mission systems.
- Proficiency in English (written & spoken).
- Ability to lead and work with inter-disciplinary teams.
- No obstacle for Security Clearance.
- Positive personality.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- 10+ years’ experience defence system especially in defence systems.
- Knowledge on hardware/software development process.
- Proficiency in product/system specification definition, and also verification/validation processes.
- Experience on working with certification authority
- Knowledge of platform mission systems including data/sensor management and specific communication protocols.
- Knowledge of control and stabilization of electro-mechanical systems.
- Technical scope and team management, accountable for technical decisions and technical delivery of a new defence project.
- Performing/coordinating design/development/verification/certification activities from requirement generation to final product/system delivery
- Providing technical guidance and mentoring as appropriate
- Leading technical discussions internally and with the customer
- Identify and manage technical risk.
- Perform design reviews of all formal documents, across a variety of applications
The CV and cover letter must be saved, reporting clearly the Job Reference Code of the position.
Important: Only ".pdf, .doc, .docx" formats and maximum 1 MB file size is allowed per file.