Position: Safety and Reliability Engineer
Job Reference Code: HR-ES-HDE
Posting Date: 06.05.2020
Closing Date: 06.07.2020
Number of Vacancies: 1
Job Type: Full- Time
- Sc. and/or M.Sc. in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Physics Engineering other relevant departments
- 5+ years of experience in Design for Safety & Reliability & Maintainability field
- Expert on ARP4761 Systems Safety Analysis, ARP 4761- Guideless and Methods for Conducting the Safety Assessment Process on Civil Airborne Systems and Equipment process, MIL STD 1629A, Procedures for Performing a Failure Mode Effects and Criticality Analysis
- Experience on FHA, FTA, FMEA, ZSA, CMA, PRA, PSSA, SSA studies
- Expert on MIL-STD-217F Reliability Prediction of Electronic Equipment process.
- Experience on Reliability Allocation, Prediction, Modelling, Failure Mode, Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA), Reliability Availability Maintainability (RAM) Analysis studies
- Knowledge on Failure Reporting, Analysis and Corrective Action (FRACAS) process
- Experience on Design for Maintainability Process, definition of key maintainability parameters of design, like MTBF, MTBUR, MTBM, MTTR, etc.
- General knowledge on hardware design process
- Familiar with Requirement Management process
- Ability to use common systems engineering tools like DOORS, JIRA, SVN, Simulink, etc.
- Proficiency in English (written & spoken).
- Ability to work with inter-disciplinary teams
- Positive personality
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience on working with certification authority
- Familiarity with DO 254 Hardware development life-cycle
- Performing/coordinating all design/development/verification/certification activities related with Safety & Reliability & Maintainability subjects.
- Performing all Safety & Reliability & Maintainability analysis, supporting design process.
- Preparation of all required technical documents including those are part of certification evidences
- Performing Obsolescence Management process
- Managing on Tech Pub preparation studies
- Constituting Safety & Reliability & Maintainability as well as Obsolescence Management infrastructures as per project requirements
If you would like to register your interest, please click here to submit your application.
The CV and cover letter must be saved reporting clearly the Job Reference Code of the position.
Take your seat at BNA Crew, cross-check and prepare for take-off!
Important: Only ".pdf, .doc, .docx" formats and maximum 1 MB file size is allowed per file.